Sam's Blog

Good Place to share my experiences and ideas

 
Finance
Just came across to this wonderful site www.getrichslowly.org
Fitness
Check this one out www.getfitslowly.com
आपली मराठी
मराठी सिनेमा आणी नाटकं online पहा www.aapalimarathi.com
Novel Linux Desktop 9
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Hi Friends,
Its been long time after my last post. Now got some free time from busy office schedule. Novel Linux Desktop (NLD) is new linux distro targettted for coprporate users. I tried it in our office and found that it has good mix of power and flexibility. It has everything a desktop user will need. With YAST2, the configuration was very easy. Hardware detection the worst part of the linux is made very simple in this distribution(I was surprised to see whne we plug our flash ram into USB port is was automatically detected and files were show in browser instataneously). I am die hard fan of Red Hat but now I am also thinking of using it. So my desktop will now have RH9, NLD and Windows XP. I will advice linux users and linux newbies to give try to this distro.

Labels:

posted by Sameer @ 11:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Sameer
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Sam's Blog Template by Isnaini Dot Com